The Environmental Characterization Optics (ECO) series of sensors incorporates a common set of options with a single basic design to make them ideal for a wide variety of deployments.
- Combines the unparalleled sensitivity of the ECO fluorometer with an optical scattering measurement at 700 nm for simultaneous determination of turbidity.
- Ranges for output are tailored to the environment
- Allows for assessment of fluorescence and turbidity variability and interactions.
- Digital and analog output for easy integration into analog CTD packages or serial data streams.
- Provides excellent precision, reliability and overall performance at a fraction of the cost and size of similar sensors.